StudyMate is a brand name for digital and interactive learning materials that provide practical study and revision support. These revision materials are specifically designed to ease studying and revision challenges faced by students preparing for exams at Grade 7, 9 and 12 levels, including those taking the international Cambridge syllabus. The materials are published on an online platform to be accessed by students anywhere, anytime and in an offline mode to be preloaded on tablets and netbooks for sell to users without internet access.
StudyMate provides access to an unrivaled suite of support services, designed to maximize the chances of exam success. These include:
- Past Exam Questions – revise a subject by topic and questions set in the past exams on the same topic;
- Mock exam – practise exam technique;
- Discussion forums – share common queries and learn with peers;
- Study Progress Indicator – monitor progress of your revision and manage time most effectively;
- Study tips – get practical guidance on achieving the most from studies;
- Performance Reports – spend time revising topics in which you are weak and broaden your chances of excelling during exams;
- Mailing System – send in questions that will be attended to by our specialist subject mentors.